Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia > Charleston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 08:48 AM

16,713 posts, read 15,716,670 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by flubber_ View Post
Anyone know when Starbucks is supposed to open in Park Place?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chriscross309 View Post
I ad originally heard February, but that ship has sailed.
I drove by there today. The Starbucks building looks complete (from the outside). There appears to be some furniture backed up against the glass walls. I would think it could be ready to open in a few days or weeks.

This is good news for anybody interested in another chain store.

Old Today, 10:36 AM

6,101 posts, read 9,142,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaguy View Post
I drove by there today. The Starbucks building looks complete (from the outside). There appears to be some furniture backed up against the glass walls. I would think it could be ready to open in a few days or weeks.

This is good news for anybody interested in another chain store.
It would have been better to see an alternative coffee option. 7 Brew coffee is a growing "chain" that doesn't currently have a presence in the region.

Unfortunately chains is about all you're gonna get at a place like Park Place. Unless Mea Cuppa wants to open another location, or something like Stone Tower (NCWV) or Grindstone (Huntington) expand into the area.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia > Charleston