Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Paganism
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2024, 03:46 PM

950 posts, read 691,496 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by High.priestess.Sarah View Post
I have a strange way of looking at reincarnation because of science and religion. From a scientific point of view the matter of Earth has always been here since our planet has formed. Living things from the past have died and decayed to bring new life to be recycled from. We are new creatures that emerged from materials that been here since the universe was formed! I think that is pretty awesome to know we were here long before our Earth was ever created from the recycled matter we are made from.

This is in line with Wicca and one of my favorite sayings is the recycling of trees. "The leaves from the trees die in winters slumber but fear not, for in the spring, they become fertilizer for new trees to emerge, to bring new leaves from the past to live again!" The constant recycling of Earth and Nature, of life and death can be sad, but hopeful too, because we never really die, we just slumber until it is our time to awaken into something new and wonderful again!

I have many mixtures of race within my being, but the top 3 races I really identify with are: Irish, Spaniard, and Native American. I get my Celtic witchcraft and Protestant Christianity from my Irish side, my Catholicism from my Spaniard side, and my folk Magick Shamanism from my Native American side. I really love the different cultures that are part of my ancestry, it makes me feel connected to all the people of Earth and their beautiful cultures of life

A Native American tribe came to my work several years ago and I rushed to see them perform their drum ceremony. Oh the beating of the drums was so intense, you Could feel the drums pound through your heart. It was that intense and I was in Heavenly bliss as they pounded on their drums and sang! It was kind of funny though, because I felt like someone was nervous in the crowd and it distracted me for a moment. When I scanned the crowd to see who was nervous, I noticed that our senior vice president had such an uncomfortable and worried on his face and it made me sad. That he couldn't enjoy this beautiful and sacred moment I will always treasure on this Magickal day.

I have vague memories from ancient past of Egypt from thousands of Years ago where I was a hemet-netjer priestess. I loved how our buildings were created to allow the heat to escape like a crude air condition system. Our family hanged wet towels to help cool our home when the wind passed through. I also remember being a knight in medieval times that loved to joust in competitions and I died in battle later on. I remember being a witch in New England but it wasn't Salem Massachusetts, it was somewhere else in America. I was a midwife, and a healer that used roots and plants for medicinal purposes and very opinionated which was frowned upon by my peers, lol. During the first frost of Fall the community that did not like opinionated females at the time accused me of witchcraft and hung me from a tree. I died from asphyxiation but the good news is that it didn't deter me from being an opinionated female in this lifetime lol. I remember being dunked in water for some strange reason? Maybe it was to make me confess being a witch? Anyway lol, an amazing thing came out of that unfortunate memory. I am able to hold my breath for up to 5 minutes and 30 seconds under water in my current lifetime, I'm not sure what good it did for me, but in my teens it was fun to have the lifeguards try and rescue me!

The last memory I remember having was being a soldier in Vietnam and some type of rocket or another helicopter or plane crashed into our helicopter instantly killing all of us. I wish I could have memories of living a nice long life and peacefully dying at an old age from my previous lives, but those were the cards I was dealt with ha-ha, so I hope it helps me enjoy the life I'm living now!

There is one strange thing about my reincarnation feeling though. This is the last time I am going to be alive on this Earth. When it is my time to cross over, I'm never coming back here, so I'm living this life as if it is my last with every drop it has to offer me in total bliss! It's strange, because I will be crossing over through the light when it's my time to go, and I'll finally see what Heaven/Summerland/Happy hunting ground is really like. To be at one with my Divine, to finally be able to go home, and be at peace, but until that time comes, I am so happy to be here with you!
Thank you for sharing about Reincarnation. I've been studying about reincarnation from mostly the Tibetan-Buddhism.
But there is something I would really want to know about, that you could hopefully enlighten me about. There are so many valuable lessons that I've learned about the spirituality and emotions that I wish I could carry them over into my next reincarnation so that my spirituality would not have to begin from square-one again.
From Buddhism I've learned how Emotions work so I wish that in my next reincarnation I could have that knowledge in my childhood or at least my youth. Because I heard of some child prodigies who have the wisdom already in their childhood. Maybe they could have found a way to have such early knowledge because of what they had done or planned in the previous incarnation.
So this is my question to you, Priestess Sarah. Is there a way I can prepare or plan so that my Next reincarnation has the knowledge of emotions much earlier in life?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2024, 09:47 AM

708 posts, read 1,295,224 times
check out www.brianweiss.com.
He’s like the godfather of past life regression. I’ve been regressed twice and it changed my current life seeing how I’d made mistakes in a past life in 84 BC. Belief is just another way of saying that you don't know, otherwise you would say that you knew rather than believe. You can only know via an experience via your actual senses. I have been regressed twice at the office of Dr. Brian Weiss in Miami, and I can say that what I learned from being regressed has helped me to understand where I went wrong in the past life(s) and I have begun to implement the ways to make sure I don't make the same mistakes in this life. Altogether, a life changing experience.

Last edited by seethelight; 01-08-2024 at 10:36 AM..

Old 01-08-2024, 10:21 AM

88,525 posts, read 84,705,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seethelight View Post
check out www.brianweiss.com.
He’s like the godfather of past life regression. I’ve been regressed twice and it changed my current life seeing how I’d made mistakes in a past life in 84 BC

I would not mind hearing more, if you care to share. I read his book years ago. (Before there was a .com, lol; in fact, I think the book was in my desk at the WTC and went down with the desk and the rest of the office!)

Old 01-08-2024, 02:41 PM

Default reincarnation

Having lost my precious 13 year old son, I was desperate for answers for the why question. I first turned to George Anderson, and had a very special reading telling me all about my son which was very comforting. I did register under a false name and there was no way he could have known anything about me or my loss. Unfortunately, he is currently booked for the next year and he just turned 70. Times' a running as they say.

I next had an appointment with Lata Son Pal, (305 271 2772) who worked with Brian Weiss and was past life regressed twice, on two different occasions. The first session as mentioned I went back in time to Greece in
84BC, yeah I know, how did I know it was BC? I was simply asked where I was and what year was it. Totally messed up that life, however it was almost the same issues I had/have faced in my current life. Interesting. I then knew how to fix those issues that still were occurring during my various lives.

My second regression was one for the ages. I found myself in the midst of the universe, a place of almost intense peace, however a very wonderful feeling. I've never felt so much peace in my life. Then, I heard my son calling me "hey Dad, do you wany to see something cool?" i then was transported to where he was in the spirit world. The conversation lasted about 20 minutes, with me listening only. It was incredible. He talked about the book I was writing about him. He couldn't have possibly known about that before he passed. I thought the whole regression experience lasted for about 10 minutes but in reality it was actually about 45 minutes. My heart was healed knowing he was fine and he was alive, albeit in spirit.

If I'm REALLY hungry, I prefer to eat an actual meal rather than read about a wonderful meal that people had thousands of years ago, if you get my meaning.

Old 01-08-2024, 05:12 PM

Thank you for sharing your story. I am sad to hear about the loss of your son in this life. I don't know how one can go on after such loss, but people do. What an amazing experience, though, to meet him again.

You may know I lost my partner/fiancé within the last year. We met late in life, yet we had this connection wherein I always felt as if we were meeting AGAIN, not for the first time, and that is what has been told to me by two others. Apparently we have more business to finish together.

Old 01-08-2024, 06:09 PM

So sorry to hear of your loss. It truly sucks, however for me.I strongly think and react to the notion that everything happens for a reason. I’m not happy, nor am I unhappy, I’m content

Old 01-08-2024, 06:47 PM

Quote:
So sorry to hear of your loss. It truly sucks, however for me.I strongly think and react to the notion that everything happens for a reason. I’m not happy, nor am I unhappy, I’m content
That's a good thing. I'm getting there now. Had to sort through some "What NOW?" moments, as not only did I lose my fiance, I lost the plans I had for where I was going to live and spend the next phase if my life. I had to go back to the home I was planning to sell and sit there thinking that I didn't want to be there but didn't know where to go. It was like one of those horror movies where the people walk endlessly for hours only to find themselves back where they started.

I took a leap of faith when I met him. Now I'm about to take another one, moving to a strange city where I know one person.

Old 01-08-2024, 07:18 PM

3,108 posts, read 1,002,933 times
Quote:
My heart was healed knowing he was fine and he was alive, albeit in spirit.
I'm sorry for your loss. But I'm happy that you had this experience and know that he is really OK there.

For anyone who lost their loved ones, there is this technique that you can try. You visualize their picture/face in your third eye (the point between the eyebrows) while you meditate. And you just tell them that you love them. Over and over again. In your mind, not loudly.

I used this technique to transmit love to a relative of my husband. She committed suicide a few years ago, actually she drank alone every night and ruined her health gradually. No one knew about it. But it was a form of suicide. I'm not going to go into details here about it. We were very close, my husband and I and this woman. She was like a sister to my husband, I met her when I was in high school.

Anyway, I did this technique for months and months, every day. For almost a year. I would meditate and at the end of my meditations I would concentrate to the point between the eyebrows/the third eye and offer her my love for 5 minutes while visualizing her face there.
After I stopped doing it, I had a superconscious dream one night. She came into my dream (this woman) and talked to me, thank me for my love and help, she was happy and at peace. Plus other details that are irrelevant to mention here but are important to me.

Maybe someone in the future reading this can try to practice this technique. Maybe you can communicate with your dear ones. For me/us this was very helpful, we were very disturbed by her death and being able to "talk" to her was a blessing.

Take care.

Last edited by farm108; 01-08-2024 at 07:34 PM..

Old 01-11-2024, 09:17 PM

32,923 posts, read 36,323,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
That's a good thing. I'm getting there now. Had to sort through some "What NOW?" moments, as not only did I lose my fiance, I lost the plans I had for where I was going to live and spend the next phase if my life. I had to go back to the home I was planning to sell and sit there thinking that I didn't want to be there but didn't know where to go. It was like one of those horror movies where the people walk endlessly for hours only to find themselves back where they started.

I took a leap of faith when I met him. Now I'm about to take another one, moving to a strange city where I know one person.
Not Pittsburgh?

Old 01-11-2024, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerania View Post
Not Pittsburgh?
Yes, Pittsburgh. I am going to check it out. Took a seven-month lease. I will still come back here sometimes during that period. I still have a part-time job in the city, although I am working less and less these days.

But after some grief counseling and trying to sort out what to do next, I realized that one of the things I am grieving for, besides my partner/fiance, was the place where I was living with him and what it represented to me. I can't go back there (they don't take American retirees as permanent residents), but I have no privacy or solitude here. I've got the homeless brother living with me, and while it's easy for everyone else to point and say "just throw him out", I can't just do that. I was no raised to allow my family members to live in their cars when I have a room, especially when they have medical issues, and at the very least, I have to help him out of respect for the memory of my parents while he navigates the disability system.

But it's hard to have someone living there with me in a small place. He cleans up after himself, buys and cooks his own food, but still, he's just THERE. Then I also have a "friend", actually a neighbor who like me is on the condo board, and she just is so attached to me, considers me a friend way more than I consider her one, and has no filter or sense of acceptable behavior. She just creeps me out sometimes. For example, the other day she called, and she told me she'd stopped by because she bought something for my cat, and she saw my car there but I wasn't answering the door so she looked in the window and could see my bathroom door was closed, waited a while, and when I didn't come out, she figured I was taking a shower (which was the case) so she left. But who even TELLS someone they did that? And do I need someone peering in my windows and checking my bathroom door status?

I want to leave. I just want to get the F out of here, drive away and go where no one will bug me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Paganism