Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Paganism
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2023, 07:15 PM

24,096 posts, read 32,443,737 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by High.priestess.Sarah View Post
Hello Sheena my dear, thanks for reaching out to me I'm so glad to help you sis. I'm so sorry for the problems you are facing in your home, sometimes negativity sneaks up in our life but we can clean it out as easy as sweeping dirt out with a broom.

You asked at a perfect time for help, we just had the Sturgeon Super Full Moon occur and the next Full Moon will also be a Super Moon referred to as the Blue Moon. Since cleansings take time we'll have plenty of time to rid that negativity from your home and yourself before the next Full Moon cycle occurs.

If you can, and the weather is clear in your area, go outside just before Sunrise and say: "Today is a beautiful day to be alive" face the East as the majestic Sun rises in your area to greet your day. There is nothing more Magickal than to stop everything around you to have that brief connection of seeing how the cosmos revolves around you with the rising Sun to start your day.

Go around your normal routine throughout the day but just before the Sun sets, go outside to mark it's death. Say these words after the sun sets if you can, "For the billions of years before and the billions of years to come, thanks for giving me this one day to live!" Face the West as the sun sinks below to let our Earth sleep in slumber.

You don't have to see the Sunrise or Sun set every day until August 30th, but try to at least have one day to witness this miracle around you. This ritual you are doing is part of the cleansing process we witches do in our area to affirm life, and be grounded to the Earth so that when disharmony or negativity comes our way, we know that is not the center point of our life.

I'm a very busy witch lol and I am sure you are too so if you can just say these words when you first wake up:

"Today is a beautiful day to to be alive"

And say these words just before going to sleep:

"For the billions of years before and the billions of years to come, thanks for giving me this one day to live!"

Those few moments are all you need to remove the negativity from your home and from your life too! Spells don't have to be elaborate or time consuming, just a few simple words to start and end your day helps focus your intent each day we are blessed to have you with us on our Earth.

Try to do this simple ritual every day until August 30th and I will help you finish your spell when the Blue Moon is Full on Wednesday August 30th at 9:36pm Eastern Daylight Time.

On the next Blue Moon I'll help you with two things in your life. To help rid that negativity from yourself and your home and ask for a blessing for you and your family to move into a new home. So what I'm going to do for now until the 30th of August is pray for you everyday and ask a blessing on the SuperMoon date to finish the spell with you.

I hope you don't mind I have a Christian background so Jesus will be the Spirit guide I will pray to on your behalf. I will remind you the day before and we will finish the Full Moon spell together the following evening, God I love Magick ha-ha. It's so fun to be a kid!

On the evening hour of Wednesday August 30, 2023 at 9:30pm light a white candle and say this spell 3 times:

Sister moon of the Earth
Hear my spell for all it's worth

My loved's one far to join in prayer

To ask for help as your aware

My life is blocked as your light can see

Bless it now so mote it be.

I will light a white candle at the same time and look up at the Full Moon too. As we say the spell together we are asking for a blessing to keep the negativity from you and ask for your request to move. Keep the candle lit from 9:30 to 9:40 if you can, the moon will transition from waxing to waning at 9:36pm.

Most of the time the request will be blessed, sometimes the answer is no. When the answer is no it's to protect us from something we didn't see in our request.

Regardless of what happens though, I'll be there for you and whether or not you are able to move right away, just know, you are blessed. As above, so Below. I'll keep in touch and do all I can to help you out! Take care and see you laters sis! Love ya!!!
I really appreciate your help! I often refer to myself as a Christo-Pagan, but I am increasingly feeling drawn to the pagan side.

This has happened way too many times to think that something is not going on.

I am open about where to move. I've asked for clarity in this matter, through the use of the pendulum and a map. The results are unclear.

Between us, this will be the 6th home we have bought and sold. We have never had an experience close to this. We have also been landlords. I rely on my intuition when purchasing a house or renting a property to a tenant.

When purchasing, I have to be able to see myself living in that house. It should feel homey, and it should "call to me". There have been quite a few houses that met those requirements, but we have "lost" them.

OH I wanted to know - what time zone are you in?

Much gratitude for your help!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2023, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northsouth View Post
The same thing is happening here with the housing market. Thousands of new people have moved into this area and housing developments and apartments are being built everywhere. So, there is not enough housing currently so the bidding wars continue and what would have been $150,000 house normally, two years ago, has doubled in price and then you have the bidding war and it ends up costing around $450,000.

I wanted to buy a house too, a small one. Even those are $250,000 now. I'm not going anywhere apparently. So, unless HPS can do her magic, I'm stuck too. Probably another couple of years at least until this all calms down and the extra housing gets built. Hopefully it will become a buyer's market.
EXACTLY what we have gone through.

The playing field does need to be leveled. If we were praying, no one would say a word.

Old 08-04-2023, 04:20 PM

529 posts, read 181,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
I really appreciate your help! I often refer to myself as a Christo-Pagan, but I am increasingly feeling drawn to the pagan side.

This has happened way too many times to think that something is not going on.

I am open about where to move. I've asked for clarity in this matter, through the use of the pendulum and a map. The results are unclear.

Between us, this will be the 6th home we have bought and sold. We have never had an experience close to this. We have also been landlords. I rely on my intuition when purchasing a house or renting a property to a tenant.

When purchasing, I have to be able to see myself living in that house. It should feel homey, and it should "call to me". There have been quite a few houses that met those requirements, but we have "lost" them.

OH I wanted to know - what time zone are you in?

Much gratitude for your help!

No problem sis, I live in central time zone in Texas, we have a wonderful housing market here but it's really heating up and the prices continue to increase here. I been doing daily rituals for you and I feel good about it. I think you're going to have some positive changes come you way soon. I'm doing very short daily rituals for you and will finish it on Wednesday August 30th with a closed circle candle ritual starting at 8:30 to 8:40pm my central time zone. I'm lighting a white candle in your honor and your welcome to light one too as I stare at the moon to finish your request. Hope it works, stay blessed and I'll remind you the day before. I'm interested in how the weather is going to be in our area, it should be fun, take care and see you soon sis!

Old 08-06-2023, 05:58 AM

88,525 posts, read 84,705,921 times
sheena, best wishes that you find your new home.

Old 08-06-2023, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
sheena, best wishes that you find your new home.
Thank you for your kind wishes! We really need more kindness around here, and less unsolicited and off topic snark.

I', thankful for people such as yourself, our resident witch, high Priestess Sarah, and the Ignore Feature.

Old 08-06-2023, 11:18 PM

Quote:
No problem sis, I live in central time zone in Texas, we have a wonderful housing market here but it's really heating up and the prices continue to increase here. I been doing daily rituals for you and I feel good about it. I think you're going to have some positive changes come you way soon. I'm doing very short daily rituals for you and will finish it on Wednesday August 30th with a closed circle candle ritual starting at 8:30 to 8:40pm my central time zone. I'm lighting a white candle in your honor and your welcome to light one too as I stare at the moon to finish your request. Hope it works, stay blessed and I'll remind you the day before. I'm interested in how the weather is going to be in our area, it should be fun, take care and see you soon sis!
You are really so kind! I can't thank you enough!

Old 08-07-2023, 02:15 PM

529 posts, read 181,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
You are really so kind! I can't thank you enough!
Anytime dear, I just hope and pray I can help make a positive change in your life, hugs!

Old 08-08-2023, 08:57 PM

5,903 posts, read 3,790,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
O jus clowning around, devil lettuce bad. Funny how you see so many movies blaming witches for everything.
Uh-uh, devil lettuce good. But Hannibal, if you're actually doing it, it will make you temporarily forgetful. It's unknown as to whether or not it affects your actual memory, especially if you're high all the time.

Old 08-12-2023, 09:43 PM

3,688 posts, read 2,408,994 times
Quote:
Merry Meet everyone, I am a full practicing Christian/Wiccan/Shamanistic Witch and I thought it would be fun to have a light hearted post where you can ask a witch anything you wonder about in a safe non judgemental environment. I am by no means an expert on any subject but I have vast experiences with people of all Faith's and personal rituals I use during Sabbaths and Esbats celebrations I perform on my own. I can't speak for all witches when I reply, but I will give the best honest answers I have to demystify witchcraft and hopefully put a human face to The Craft I humbly perform.

Thanks and can't wait to here from you family, Blessed Be!
Thank you for this thread.

Can you recommend a book on Wicca for beginners to learn about it?

TIA

Old 08-13-2023, 01:10 AM

5,903 posts, read 3,790,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManApplet View Post
Ask a Witch?? OK: What is the difference between a good witch and a bad witch?
Here's the good witch. That's what she about says herself, that she's a "good witch" on Reels and Tik Tok too, I guess. She's probably on all the things. I like her. And she gets awesome paraphernalia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeIwd53gvbs

Last edited by Northsouth; 08-13-2023 at 01:11 AM.. Reason: forgot to post link
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Paganism